BAM Strategic Creative is a single-source creative solution for real estate & development businesses across North America. Today, BAM has grown to a team of 40, giving them the unique ability to create marketing experiences that go beyond what a traditional creative studio can offer. The natural integration they created in BAM has also resulted in giving their clients the natural efficiencies and coordinated control that comes with a single-source supplier.
Pulse Digital Custom Plan – social media take-over, organic growth assistance, and scheduling/posting content.
- Inconsistent posting schedule
- Small social media following with slow growth rate
- Lack of cohesive content strategy
After Pulse ↓
Optimized Posting Schedule
- Reviewed and re-organized all creative assets to develop consistent posting themes each month
- Developed communication strategy for each month depending on the theme
- Reviewed target audience and developed posting schedule based on times optimized for engagement
Cohesive Content Strategization
- Discovered patterns within the personality of the brand and available creative assets
- Developed a content strategy that would ensure consistency in both personality and creative assets available
- Applied content strategy holistically across all platforms for consistent branding
And then the fun begins.
Regained consistency & dramatic organic growth for Canada’s premier creative agency.
Twelve months after working with Pulse Digital, BAM Strategic Creative has now built a platform that stretches beyond their network of clients. We’ve helped them achieve the following:
- Reach a much larger size of audience through the growth of their Instagram platform
- Streamlined & increased content output, now gaining over 25,000 impressions every month
- Created a more consistent visual aesthetic which is now identifiable and unique to BAM Strategic Creative
- Increased their number of followers organically by over 100%
*Based on number of followers prior to Pulse Digital takeover
*Based on engagement rate on 9 photos before Pulse Digital takeover compared to 9 most recent posts by Pulse Digital