Bean Around the World is all about good people and good coffee. Since the beginning, Bean sought out the best beans and the best people that the coffee industry had to offer. People seem to appreciate that, and Bean has been growing ever since. In 1994, Bean opened up their roastery, which allowed them to provide that iconic Bean Around the World taste to an increasing number of shops. Bean now has 27 locations around the Lower Mainland and a bounty of loyal coffee subscribers who get their beans by delivery.
Premium Pulse Plan – brand and target market discovery, custom photos and branded videos, and full social media take-over.
- Inconsistent copy/captions, and communication tones
- Lack of consistent high quality images that represent the brand
- Minimal online engagement and brand presence
After Pulse ↓
Target Market Discovery
- Conducted internal survey with key people within the company
- Surveyed long-time cafe owners and operators
- Compiled all findings and honed in on two target market profiles
Brand Voice Discovery
- Circulated brand voice survey internally amongst key company people
- Discovered patterns within the personality of the brand
- Formulated Brand Voice document which is now used across all marketing related copywriting
And then the fun begins.
Making traditional tastes feel new again.
Since partnering with Pulse Digital, Bean Around The World has regained its brand identity and voice which was lost for some time due to the saturation of the coffee market in Vancouver. We’ve helped them do the following:
- Re-discover who their core customers are and how we’re reaching them on social
- Discover their brand voice and brand story, which we now display through all of our content strategies
- Create a consistent visual aesthetic which is now identifiable and unique to BATW
- Increase their number of followers organically by 90% (over 1.5 years)
*Based on number of followers prior to Pulse Digital takeover
*Based on engagement rate on 9 photos before Pulse Digital takeover compared to 9 most recent posts by Pulse Digital